The Corporate Services and Governance group is looking for a dynamic person to provide advisory support on quality assurance, risk and compliance and associated project support to assist the organisation in achieving the strategic and operational objectives. Actively leading and implementing the delivery of activities relating to Dementia Australia’s, quality assurance, risk and compliance frameworks including policy review and development, risk management, audit and compliance requirements and associated reporting.
Reporting directly to the National Quality and Governance Manager, you will also be responsible for:
- steering the setting of strategic business direction and driving the achievement of corporate goals, including quality improvement, and the development of proactive, efficient and service focused activities
- managing the development, implementation and maintenance of the quality management system through a range of activities
- assisting with the management of governance, risk and compliance frameworks across the enterprise
To be successful in this role you will be a team player, have excellent interpersonal communication skills and meet the key selection criteria outlined below.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in the development and delivery of quality, governance, risk and compliance models
- Advanced skills with the Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with Microsoft Project, Creative Suite and CMS / database management systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills which enable influence and productivity.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and critical thinking skills with the capacity to deliver high quality outcomes and meet tight and multiple deadlines.
- Flexibility with tasks, ability to balance, prioritise and delegate competing strategic and operational interests.
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or similar discipline of governance, project / risk management, human resources, program delivery or quality
In return, you will be offered a flexible and supportive work environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits. This role does involve travel within the region so access to and willingness to use own car (reimbursement provided) is essential. You will be making a difference in the lives of people living with dementia, their families and friends.
The position description can be found here.
For any enquiries, please contact Jennifer Blackwell on Jennifer.Blackwell@dementia.org.au
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter outlining your response to the key selection criteria to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Applications close – Monday, 8 June 2020 at 5.00pm (updated)
- Applications that do not contain a covering letter that addresses each of the key selection criteria will not be considered.
- We will only consider applications directly from candidates – no agencies please.