- Progressive Peak Body for Dementia
- Attractive salary packaging options available
- Highly diverse Executive level role working for a rewarding Not for Profit Organisation
- Full time, fixed term (2 years) opportunity
Dementia Australia is a well-known and respected organisation transforming the experience of people impacted by dementia by elevating their voices and inspiring excellence in support and care free from discrimination.
We are currently seeking a highly experienced Executive Director Operations (EDO) to oversee the delivery of Dementia Australia externally facing operations to achieve strategic outcomes, income targets and deliver against funding agreements. Reporting directly to the CEO, the incumbent will lead and develop Dementia Australia’s Client Services teams, direct the activities of Marketing, Fundraising, the Centre for Dementia Learning, Regional Directors and undertake broader business development endeavours.
The EDO will also leverage and grow strong external stakeholder networks and deliver fully scoped business cases for new or expanded opportunities to the Board for approval.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for the right individual. The successful candidate will be an experienced leader with outstanding communication and organisation skills and the ability to deliver under pressure. We are looking for a critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills who wants to make a difference in the lives of people living with dementia and their carers.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Significant Executive level experience in the Aged Care, Community Services or Disability Support sector.
- Experience driving strategic service development and realignment.
- Extensive experience with new business development and account management.
- A track record of winning new business.
- Experience in board reporting and proven success in winning board support for initiatives.
- Working knowledge of the rapidly changing Aged Care and Health sector, and insight into the opportunities and risks for client service delivery.
- Strategic thinking, with the ability to drive organisation-wide initiatives that support the organisation’s Purpose and Values and the capacity to plan and prioritise at the strategic level.
- Networks in the aged care field.
- Commitment to quality service delivery to people with dementia and their carers.
Relevant tertiary qualifications e.g. Public Health, Adult Education, Allied Health, Public Administration, Business.
The position description can be found here.
For any enquiries or to apply, please contact Sandra Brown at TRANSEARCH International Australia at (03) 9235 5126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Applications that do not contain a covering letter that addresses each of the key selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications close – Friday, 15 November 2019 COB.