- Progressive Peak body for Dementia
- Part time 0.4 EFT fixed term opportunity until 30 June 2020
- Attractive salary packaging options
Dementia Australia is a well-known and respected organisation transforming the experience of people impacted by dementia by elevating their voices and inspiring excellence in support and care free from discrimination.
We are currently seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our team based in North Ryde. You will monitor, triage and process incoming telephone, email and webchat enquiries to the National Dementia Helpline and provide basic support and information to people contacting the National Dementia Helpline. This role will consist of 15.2 hours per week to be undertaken on Thursday and Friday.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and managing the Dementia Helpline email inboxes
- Triaging calls as required
- Providing resource management and administration support to the Helpline Team as well as the Team Leader and Client Services Manager
- Assisting with the upkeep of client records
- General administration and other ad hoc duties as required
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience with telephone client related roles including in a customer service or within a contact centre environment.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including basic level Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including keyboard proficiency.
- Proven capacity to maintain confidentiality and respect the privacy of clients, managers and other employees.
If you thrive on activity and are looking for the next challenge as part of a cohesive team, we would like to hear from you. In return you will be offered a flexible and supportive work environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits. You will be making a difference in the lives of people living with dementia, their families and friends.
The position description can be found here.
For role enquiries, please contact Almaza Convery on 02 8397 5417.
To apply, please email a resume accompanied by a cover letter addressing your response to the key selection criteria to Recruitment@dementia.org.au
Please note: Applications that do not contain a covering letter that addresses each of the key selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications Close – Monday, 18 November 2019 COB.